Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Motley Crue?
What's so great about those guys? I think they're horrible. I was being entertained by the video game awards on Spike T.V. last night for about 5 minutes. All of the sudden, Austen started yelling,"Reuben, Reuben!!! Get in here! Motley Crue is on!!! Yeah, yeah!!!!" It was hilarious! Reuben came in the living room and threw up his rock fist, then they started singing,"Girls, girls, girls." Pretty funny. But seriously, those guys are like in their 50's and they can't even sing. The only thing they had going for them were the half naked girls dancing around the poles and they were even old too. It was just ghetto. Stupid Motley Crue, they suck.
You know what doesn't suck? Ashli's and Tani's new condominium. It is so sweet! Congrats you two, on your new life together! :o)
2 more weeks until the big move, I'm so freaked out!!! I'm excited, scared, sad, happy, everything. I think I might throw up! It's so crazy, I don't know what I'm feeling. Anywho, "Meet the Fockers" comes out next week, I'm pretty excited about it. Good times.

No comments: