Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Finally!!
I am finally going backpacking this weekend. It is going to be awesome to be out in creation. I can't wait. So, I'm 22 now. :o) Wow, I'm old. Just kidding. Let's see, I had a good time in the 805 last week, although I was there for a week, it seemed like a short trip. I'm sorry if I didn't get to visit all of you, :o(. Some exciting things I got for my b-day: obviously the chocolate fountain, money, sheep herder's bread (my fav), Garden State, the book Don't Waste Your Life, and a cool candle, everthing else was cool too. :o) Well, I'm pretty tired. I'll try to write a real post someday. Until then, peace out!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jen! Thank you sooo much for letting Leanne and I crash at your place. We had a wonderful time and you and Crystal are the perfect hostesses!!! I love your place, I hope everything with work works out for you. I'll be praying for you. Thanks again! Oh and I hope the rest of your BD was good!
Love you!
Carrie