Monday, September 17, 2007

The Time Has Come
This blog is just pretty much going to be a recap of my life for the past 3 months or so. Enjoy!
June-That was a great month. I went to Hume with some A-mazing people. I went there to serve my girls... but God did so much more. That week ignited some things in my heart, and the flame is still burning. I feel a Point of Grace song coming on....
July-I said goodbye to my beloved roomie. Took me awhile to get ahold of myself after the wedding, but it's cool now.
August-I went to San Diego for the first time, Reub and Hezza's wedding. It was also my birthday, but we won't talk about that. School began for me once more. Definitely the beginning of the end. woop woop.
It all comes down to the fact that God is just amazing. I'm serious guys, He really rocked my world this summer, and He pretty much always does. I'm really glad I'm His.

Alas, it's almost fall, the season of change. I don't care if Parker doesn't call it, it's fall to me. You know why? Pumpkin Spice Latte is back. My sweet, beautiful, soothing, liquid heaven. I really like fall. You know what else I like right now? Advil. And that's all I have to say about that.

Welp, that's life for now. I love you guys.

4 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

I love fall too, but I haven't called it yet. It's still too hot, but if today keeps with it's glorious gloom-i-ness, then it may just be fall...we should celebrate with lattees one of these days.

Glad to hear you had a kick butt summer. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, bikes eat things. Mainly dreams though. They have a healthy appitete and tend to frequent clubs with such people as the sandman and the boogey man. Bikes are NOT to be trusted.

-Future Jen

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good summer. I hope school is going well for you and it makes me overjoyed to see you happy being Jesus'!

Jaz

Anonymous said...

June: moving, planning, letting go
July: marrying, loving, adjusting
August: languishing, traveling, preparing
September: organizing, teaching, managing