Thursday, October 02, 2008

It's in the forecast
That's right, it's going to rain!!! I am pretty excited about this fact. I'll admit that I don't like it when it rains non stop. But I feel like it's time for some rain. So there you go. Can I just say that I really enjoy my job? Sometimes it scares me to death but it still rocks. I am comforted in crazy situations because I know that the Lord is with me. Yeah.
So, I am pretty much just enjoying life right now. Sundays are a sweet day. I'm glad I get to see a lot of you and spend some quality time with some of you. I hope you guys don't feel like I have forgotten you, I definitely haven't. Well, love to all!

3 comments:

Veralynn said...

RAIN!!!
Yay! I was going to blog on this forecast also...it's definitely made me happy today...if it really does rain (I'm going to try and remain skeptical until the drops actually start falling), I'm going to go for a walk, dance in it, and then rush inside, grab a book, blanket, and some tasty hot beverage and sit by the window and daydream.
What a run-on sentence machine I am!
See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

it's needs to rain here, even the trees are dirty...

jaz

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for my turn on your friendship-hangout list!
Fauf