Friday, November 19, 2004

Simmer Down Now
That's just what I'm trying to do. And I am so thankful that in less than a week I get to have a feast and celebrate my favorite holiday- Thanksgiving!! Last weekend I went to Sacramento, once again. It was a time filled with stress, excitement, enlightenment and reality. Crystal, Jamie and I signed our lease for our Condo, it was mighty awesome. Then we slept there on Sunday night- it was surreal... but nice. :o)
On Monday, the girls walked me to orientation and I was so nervous! But in the end it turned out to be a very good and informative time. I even made a new friend! We got home at about 11:30 on Monday night and I woke up the next morning not having a clue about what kind of day I would have. I think it would have been a good idea to stay home that day... people were total jerks at work! Not my coworkers, but the punks that got their prescriptions. I know they have merit to be a little cranky becuase they're sick- that's why they're in the pharmacy, but come on! These are adults were talking about- they need to learn some patience and have some respect. It gets very old very fast on days when people are more than usually rude and cranky. So, I guess you could say I had had enough. I called in sick the next day. Kind of a cop out, but I might have lost my mind so I decided to do the thing that 99% of the working population would do. cough, cough.
I had a better day yesterday, praise Jesus, and today was good too. So hopefully tomorrow will be even better.
The moral of the story- if you ever need to get a prescription be nice to all of the pharmacy employees, they've had to deal with rude people ALL DAY.

No comments: