Thursday, October 05, 2006

Adventure in the Mundane
Ok, so I decided that I need to start finding adventure everyday. Last night, Farah and I were commenting on how work ruins adventure. And today, I have changed my mind. Why can't work be an adventure? Like today, for instance, I am in dirve-up. I have watched the sky turn from sunny to grey and it's beautiful. And just now, it started raining! Even though I'm not a huge fan of rain, it seems magical today. I wish you guys could see what I am seeing right now. Now, the real adventure would be if I were out in it... :o)
So LOST last night? Geez!!! I am so confused! It seems there has been a lot of that in my life lately.... But seriously, did anyone watch it? If you did, what are your predictions, because frankly, I am lost!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, work should be an adventure. Like today we read about the patriots fighting a battle against the red coats, and it was quite exciting!

Amandolin said...

well, i dont have any good ideas for lost. cause i sadly found out that we dont get that channel. outta the 2 we do get.
but- how were you driving, looking, and posting at the same time? did you figure out the voice posting?! i cant figure it out... hm.

Ashley said...

Hey! it was cool seeing you and Farah at the Madonna Inn. I hope you girls had fun!