Thursday, February 22, 2007

Life in Abbreviations
So I have this professor who likes to abbreviate words. For itinerary he says "itin", February is "Feb", and there are plenty of other things. At first, it annoyed me, but now, I think I love it. Life is hilarious with abbreviations. Farah has this thing she likes to say, instead of cozy she says maje cos. That has now led to other things being maje, like if you're tired then you're maje tides. And the weather report is even abbreviating! Today, there might be T-Storms. Here's to Feb, what's left of it, being the month of abbreviations! Maje loves for maje friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a maje fun rooms for adopting a maje short way to talk! I maje love you!

Steph said...

I get to spend this next weekend with you, yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

i miss you.

Anonymous said...

Jenns, we need a march madness blog from you!