Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What an Adventure!
I don't even know how to say it or express it, but God is so good. How could I go through life and not give Him glory? He's just amazing! And yes, I said it in the voice AMAZING! Lately I've been waking up and I just can't wait to talk to Him. Really exciting.
Today is V-Day, I love it. This is one of my favorite holidays. People are so, well, loving. Plus, we have treat bags at work, and mine is pretty much overflowing! I'm not eating anything from it because I want it to keep getting full. It's awesome.
Camp was great. It was nothing that I expected. And that's good! I wish I could be a youth pastor, that would be sweet. I love seeing hearts soften.
Well, I think that's all I have for today. Love you guys, happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed God is amazing, and pretty much our greatest Valentine ever!

Anonymous said...

Indeed.

Ashley said...

AWESOME! I am so glad that camp wasnt anything that we expected. I feel like God really "thrashed" us this weekend. SWEET!

JazMarie said...

I had a dream about Hume Lake last weekend. I think it's all this talk about Hume. I wish I could go :o)