Tuesday, May 08, 2007

$25="Free" movie tickets
When I heard that if I bought $25 of food I could get 2 free movie tickets for Pirates 3, it was pretty much the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Farah and I went to Albertsons last night an bought $25 in basically junk to get the tickets. This is what we bought: 3 boxes of pop tarts, peanut butter, 2 boxes of cinnamon toast eggos, fudge stripe cookies, cheeze-its, nutri-grain bars and some other stuff. I felt like a kid going up to the register with all of that junk, but it was well worth it. I mean honestly guys, it was amazing to get those tickets AND come home with all of that food. So, if you want to see Pirates for free, go to Albertsons and buy some junk food. The cinnamon toast eggos are actually pretty tasty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it was really fun hunting for skulls!

Carrie said...

are you serious?? that's sooo cool! if i was home right now i would totally do it! have fun watching pirates...i am jealous.

Ashley said...

I miss youth group. Jason and I decided to go as much as we can. Just without having to lead worship or teach. So yeah, i will be back soon. miss you!! love you!