Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Reality
My reality is that 12 hours ago, I was up writing a paper I should have finished last week. My reality is that in 4 more hours (at 4 pm) the above statement will still be true. I know, I'm a sick person. I don't even know how I... can... type... another...word... Must... go... on... Anyway, I wrote that part above yesterday. My reality has changed since then :o). I got some rest, it's like the world is new. I got so much rest, in fact, that I slept in a little and was late for work! It was ok though, they understood. Let's see... oh yeah, I have Saturday off. I never thought I would say this, but praise God for the rodeo! Our branch is closed because of the rodeo parade so we all get the day off. I am pretty much still in shock. Wow, my eyes just teared up a little because I'm so happy. Ok, I think I ran out of things to say. I love you guys.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love you Jen!! See you in September! :-)