Sunday, June 03, 2007

Praise! Aerobics
Yesterday, Tani found the most hilarious workout video in the WORLD. It's called Praise! Aerobics. Now, you can workout to your favorite hymns, only they're a little faster and more peppy. Unfortunately, Farah and I do not own a vhs player so we haven't been able to praise off the pounds, but Micahel promised to buy one just for the amazingness that is this video. This weekend has been great. I slept in until 11am yesterday and just laid there until 11:30. Sometimes I feel guilty for sleeping that late, but yesterday I didn't. I wish I had every Saturday off, I think it would enrich my life.
In other news, the Lord rocks! I have been blown away by Him lately. You think you know a guy and then He goes and just does something totally amazing.. :o) I am so thankful that He is real. Not that He wouldn't be, but sometimes I just forget that He's always there and that I'm not praying into a void. Three cheers for Jesus!
I don't have school this week. What am I going to do with my life?! I'm considering going to Disneyland on Thursday.... we'll see. Welp, my dear friends, I hope all of you are living out your dreams. Love you guys.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That's hilarious!! A lady here has something similar to that. Ha ha ha. :0

Carrie said...

I miss you so much words cannot express it!!! Love you Jen!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we need to tape our own praise aerobics and sing some Barry Gibbs songs