Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Quack!
Here are some highlights from the Disneyland trip on Monday:
-I went on the canoes for the first time. Our guide's name was Joey and he was pretty much hilarious. At the end of our time rowing Joey told us to bang our paddles on the bottom of the boat. When we all started doing it, Farah did the most hialrious thing she has ever done. She started saying, "Quack, quack, quack." It was classic. Most of the people on the boat joined in too.
-A wave of water came upon me when we went on the rapids ride at CA adventure. It was hilarious because none of us wanted to get wet, but we all pretty much did.
-I got to ride in the front row of Space Mountain. It was AWESOME! I screamed for joy the whole time. I even prayed that I would be able to sit in the front and it happened! Yay God!
-Farah's brother Eric was pretty much obsessed with Buzz Lightyear while we were there. He kept yelling, "Buzz! Buzz!" in this crazy voice and people were staring at us. It cracked me up.
-Tower of Terror picture. Hilarious. I wish you guys could see it. I can re-enact it if you want me to.
-Sunburns all around. Ouch.
Those are just some of the highlights of the wonderful trip that was Disneyland.
In other news, I CAN'T wait to go to camp!!!!! Two new girls just got put in my cabin and they are absolutely hilarious! I'm so excited that God hand picked my cabin for me and that He is going to do something amazing this coming week. 3 more days! Please pray for me, that I don't let my feelings of inadequacy get in the way of letting God use me. Also pray that I can eat and sleep because I have been way to excited to do both lately. Thanks guys, love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen I miss you! Your excitment and contentment is so contagious! I'm smiling so wide right now. I hope you have a great time at camp!

Jaz

Carrie said...

I will definitely be praying for you Jen and the girls in your cabin. What an awesome and amazing time you will have!! I just talked to Carl and he is SUPER excited about going too! I love you and can't wait to hear how it was!!!

Anonymous said...

BUZZ and Joey, may live forever in our hearts!

Anonymous said...

PEOPLE: HUME LAKE, HUME LAKE, HUME LAKE!!!

Well Jen the people have spoken...