Friday, June 29, 2007

IMAX Sadness
Me and my friend Bernie from work had planned on seeing the new Harry Potter movie on opening night at the IMAX in Hollywood. We've been talking and dreaming about it for a month. So, today was pay day, and we went online to buy the tickets. I clicked the button- and all of the sudden, in red, the most depressing words ever popped up: sold out. Am I dreaming right now? This is probably a nightmare, I'm just waiting for some horrible creature to pop up any second now and try to get me. Any time now.... ok it didn't happen, I guess I'm not dreaming. This is a sad reality for me. We decided to get tickets to the midnight showing in AG, I'm happy about that.
Despite this minor sadness right now, my life has been amazing. I can't even believe it. God is really helping me to be content in all circumstances and He has given me joy beyond my understanding lately. Farah moving out and getting married, it was hard for me, and it still is a little, but there has been a lot of comfort too. I go to bed and wake up praising God, He is so good!
4th of July, anyone have anything planned? Remember the block party last year? Oh man, those were good times! My apple pie was a winner, I don't care what anybody says. Well, I gotta get back to work. I hope you all are having a GREAT day! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter... Oh how I wish I could watch it on premiere night. Jeepers...

Morgan Jane said...

No IMAX??? So sad Jenn! I hope that AG isn't too disappointing!

Steph said...

You got IMAX issues. Remember the time you got tickets with Ric and Crystal and wasn't even the right screen size, haha.