Thursday, July 05, 2007

"The Times They Are a-Changin' "
That's a great Bob Dylan song, and it's also the theme of my life this week. Although, it's more the theme of Farah's life, but I claimed it first. Farah is getting married in 52 hours. How exciting is that? How she is sleeping at all will forever be a mystery to me. I am going to miss my dear roomie, but I am glad to pass her off to a worthy fellow. Congrats Michael and Fauf. Please remember your single friends, they're people too! :o)
I'm moving this week, to my dad's. I'm excited, the last time I lived with him was when my parents were still married so I was probably 6 or 7.
The 4th of July celebration(s) were pretty sweet. I don't know why I love fireworks, but I do. They're just magical to me. Last night, after the firesworks festivities, I went over to the Giorgi's to play laser tag, that was good times. While we were playing, there were a ton of fireworks going off in the air, it was like we were in a war zone (at least that's what Carl said it was like, I just thought it was cool).
God is good guys.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I miss you too Jen, a lot. My mom says she misses you as well. :) I'm glad you had a good 4th and have a wonderful time at Michael and Farah's wedding!!! Yay! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your new living situation! I miss you guys. Playing laser tag must have been a blast. Will I see you next week at Jackie's wedding? I'm super excited to go. I'm glad you had a great 4th....on mine I got burnt and now I look like a tomato :-)

Jaz

Steph said...

Glad you had a good 4th. However I know it wasn't that exciting as you didn't have any dyno-mighty!

Hope you're doing well, I miss ya!