Monday, July 23, 2007

I get the news I need from the weather report...
I don't really feel like that, I just like that song. I'm a little frustrated right now. It's 9pm and I could/should be doing a myriad of other things, but I'm on the internet. What is wrong with me? Sometimes I just want to smack me. Ok, enough of that.

Life. It's sweet. Lately I have been so anxious and worried and emotional and God has been so faithful. It's kind of freaking me out a little. I'll pray something, and then literally seconds later, He will do something to relieve my doubts/anxiousness/worry/crazy girl syndrome. Prayer is an interesting thing. I rather like it.

Life at the padre's casa is good. I came wanting to bless him, but I think he's pretty much the one making my life easier. I guess I make the house smell better, I'm sure he appreciates that.

Today, all of the sudden, I got really excited for fall. It's the season of pies, change, thankfulness, and a lot of other great things. I love fall. Oh yeah, I also have this pumpkin pie candle that smells amazing but it only lives in the fall months.

This looks like a really long blog, it's not. I'm going to go and do something meaningful with my life right now. I promise. I love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad life is going good for you! Having a nice smelling home is a good thing. We got new carpet last month and I wish that smell would never leave!

Jaz

Anonymous said...

The Only Living Boy In New York
by: Paul Simon


C F
Tom-, get your plane right on time.

C F
I know your part'll go fine.

C F Am7 Dm7 F
Fly- down to Mexico---

G F
Do-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da and here I am-

C F C F C Dm7
The only living boy in New York.

C F
I get the news I need from the weather report-

C F
I can gather all the news I need from the weather report-

C F C Dm Dm7
Hey- I've got nothing to do to-day but smile

G F
Do-n-da-da-n-da-n-da-da-n here I am-

C F Am
The only living boy in New York.

Dm G7 C
Half of the time we're gone, but we don't know where

F
And we don't know where-

C F
Tom- , get your plane right on time.

C F
I know that you've been eager to fly now-

C F C Dm F
Hey- , let your honesty shine, shine, shine now,

G Fmaj7 Dm7 F
Do-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-do- like it shines on me.

C F
The only living boy in New York.

C F C
The only living boy in New York.