Thursday, July 12, 2007

AlPhAbEt SoUp

This is my life right now...

A-Amazing. That's what I have to say about that.

B-Brisk Walking. I think I always walk like I'm in a hurry.

C-Car. My check engine light came on in my car last week.

D-Demons. Last night I had a dream about them.

E-Excitement. I think I've had too much of it lately.

F-Fillings. I got 5 yesterday.

G-Grace. Thank God for His grace that covers my ridiculousness.

H-Hilton. When are we going to stop hearing about this crazy kid?

I-In Need. Of Sleep.

J-John Mayer. He was on the radio a little bit ago. I like his music, it's good.

K-Kangaroos. I decided that they're pretty much one of my favorite animals.

L-Love. It's in the air I tell you.

M-Moving. What a chore! I still need to do it.

N-No More Sea. Who remembers that song? Oh man, those were good times.

O-Oprah. I wish I didn't have to work so I could watch Oprah everyday.

P-Plans. This CD by Deathcab for Cutie is one of my favorite CDs ever. I listen to it a lot.

Q-Qudditch-Why wasn't it in the most recent HP movie? Very dissapointed.

R-Raise. I'm getting one soon. Sweet lovin'!

S-Sacramento. I need to go there soon.

T-Theology. This has been very exciting to me lately and at times frustrating.

U-UV Rays. I got some, and now I'm tan. Well, at least my arms are.

V-Valley Song. "I will sing of Your mercy that leads me through valleys of sorrow to rivers of joy."

W-Weddings. I think I'll try to catch the bouquet at the next one. I'm pretty tall, I think I can do it.

X-X? I really need to learn some new vocabulary words that start with x.

Y-Year. A year from now I won't be in school anymore.

Z-Ziti Pasta. I feel like eating some of that goodness right now.

Well, it's actually Saturday July 14th now. It took me a few days to write this blog. Hope you enjoyed my alphabet soup. :o) Love you guys. (I miss you Fauf)

4 comments:

Steph said...

If you follow through with S, you know where the keys to my house are. :-)

Carrie said...

ahh Jen, i miss you!! i've been thinking a lot about you. i'll see you in September! love you!

Ashley said...

Jason: question..Does the person you have, have a pet fish?

Jenn: Yes

Abby: My fish died two days ago..

everyone: hahahhaahahahahahaha..nice.

Goodtimes!

Michael said...

Jenn Loux! NO MORE SEA!!!!!!!!