Monday, November 26, 2007

O Come Let Us Adore Him!
I think I really adore the word adore. It's a great word. I want to start using it more. Hopefully Michael doesn't steal it from me like all of my other catch phrases... ie: over load 'em, Jesus take the wheel, that's ignorant. :o) Last night I went to the skating rink for Alyssa's b-day bash, I fell a couple of times.
This morning there was a dead crow outside of the door at work. It was a little frightening, I'm not going to lie. It also reminded me of that episode of The Office when they have a funeral for the dead bird. Oh man that was some funny stuff. I feel like doing shout outs once again.
F. Shaw-Geeze I love you! I was thinking an I Hop date on friday.......
P.arker-I have come to the conclusion that, besides Jesus, you are the nicest person I know.
M.Shaw-make it a Christmas raven. Nevermore.
A.Hylton-Your baby is adorable.
M.Organ-Your blogs make me almost pee my pants.
C.Whatever Tom's last name is-In a very short amount of time I will be able to see you. :o)
S.Baxter-Did you wear my skirt? Are you going to send it to me?

Things I have learned today (and it's only Monday!):
1-dead birds aren't as cool as they are in the movies
2-diet dr.pepper is better than regular dr.pepper
3-I need to be nice to people when I get old
4-socks are necessary until February
5-skating is for kids, not adults

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Jen I love you and can't wait to see you!!!! Your blogs make me smile and laugh. :) Tom's last name is Dippel (I will tell you how to pronounce it when I see you.) 5 days....!!!!

Steph said...

Haha, no I didn't wear it. I forgot I even had it. I folded it up and put it on my dresser, but laid a sweatshirt over it. Thanks for reminding me I need to send it. I'll be faster than your gifts you just got, I promise! :-)

Anonymous said...

J. Loux--I missed you tons today! Besides Michael Scott, you are the funniest person I know.
Love Fauf