Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Search is On
Yesterday I told my work that June 28th is my last day. I am so excited! I've given 9 places my resume so far. I can't wait to see what happens and where I'll end up. The craziest thing I have seen is that my dream job really does exist. I know I'm also a little crazy for giving my notice even though I don't have another job, but it had to be done. I feel so liberated. Good times.
I'm off work today so I've just been going through things cleaning out old stuff and all that jazz. I just know God is going to give me a great job.
What else? I'm housesitting. That has a week to go. It's weird being in someone else's house for so long. I don't know why I didn't think it was weird before. But I'm ready to go home. Who knows where home will be in a couple of months. I am so excited! (have I said that too much?)
I'm still an emotional wreck.... I just cry a lot that's all. Lame. I'm sure I'll get over it soon, hopefully.
Well, I gotta go cause I'm going to TNT's with Fauf. Viva la Vida!!! Love you kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're such a nut and I love it. Keep us all updated on the job front. Don't post like three months later telling us that you got one! ;O)

Jaz

Morgan Jane said...

That's so great Jenn. I know you'll find the perfect job, God will put you just where he wants you! I can't wait to see where that is!