Friday, August 22, 2008

The Price is Right has Changed
I remember when I was a kid, I would get so frustrated by the things that people would have to bid on in order to be on the show. Like right now, there was a sofa and a supply of muffins up for bid. When I was a kid, those items would have irritated me, but now, I wouldn't mind a sofa and some muffins.
Anywho, I am totally moving to SLO this weekend. My job starts on Monday. I am so excited! Mother Hen and Cherylyn are even going to paint my room tomorrow, pretty sweet.
And, I'm not really in the writing mood right now, so I guess that's it for today. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the life-size carousel horse! haha

Fauf

Anonymous said...

so cool! Congradulations!

Jaz

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

Jen! How was your first day of work??? I am definately jealous that you get to live in slo...we still need to have you over sometime!

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

sorry jen...the rule is you have to have one to go to heaven....uh oh....

ha jk hope the new job is goin good! it was good to see you at kickback :)