Thursday, May 27, 2004

I'm sitting here at the computer drinking tea. I love tea. It's so relaxing. I just got off the phone with a lady from Humboldt and I decided to "withdrawl" my application for the fall. So I'm just going to re-apply in the spring. No biggie right? But I feel so weird about it. I don't know why this is such a big deal to me right now. First I'm going, then I'm not. Then I'm going, then I'm not. I just wish I knew what the right thing to do was. And I'm so afraid that I'll do the wrong thing thinking it's the right thing. God has taught me this lesson so many times it seems,"Jen, just wait." And even though it's the hundreth time I've tried to learn it, I find myself agonizing over,"How long? When? Why?" Why can't I just tust Him with this? It's just six months out of however many years I'll be on this earth for, ahhh I just need to be patient! So that's what I'm gonna do, I'm just going to be patient. I'm going to hang out in Santa Maria until December, save up some bling, have fun, and wait...
On a lighter note, I passes statistics! I got an 87% on the final and a C in the class. That's some dirt off my shoulders. :o) And believe me, it was dirt because it was math. Anywho, I better go, I ran out of tea.

No comments: