Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Man, I've been sleeping in like crazy lately. Lame. I need to stop it and wake up early so that I can enjoy the day. School is almost over, Yay! But I'm taking classes in the summer so I guess it won't really be over. Oh well. Someday, I'll never have to go to school again. That will be a beautiful day! If I'm still blogging then, I'll write about it. :o)
My mom is moving to Idaho. Of all places, Idaho. I'm sad about it. Oh well, we all have to move eventually. It was going to be one of us. And she just did it first. Anywho, last night, before I went to sleep I was thinking about life. I was thinking about the journey that God has taken me on thus far. About the times He has broken me, and pieced me back together. And about the times I have "broken" Him. I thought about that feeling I get right before He takes me on a really exciting adventure like: Hume, making a new friend, going hiking, doing something for the first time, or just spending a day with Him and seeing where we will go. The fact is, although it has been a very rough journey and my soul has many scrapes and bruises from it, I find myself dwelling more on the excitement rather than the pain. This is a big change for me. Usually, whenever I look back on life I'm filled with sorrow and pain because I know who I really am and how I hurt Jesus so much. But recently, I've just been able to say,"Thank You." I know I've hurt Him, but He's bigger than that. He looks past it, and looks on me with love. And now, I can finally see that. And I'm so excited for what's to come. Even with the scrapes and bruises that are in store for me, there's always an adventure to share in.
So, yay for God!

No comments: