Sunday, May 16, 2004

Wow, I am so stinkin' excited right now! My friend Julie is going to come and stay here, in Orcutt, at my residence, for a week! How fab! What else... I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium on Friday with Rose. I called in sick to work :o) I was so scared to do it, but I did anyway. The aquarium was incredible! My favorite things were: the octopus, petting the sting rays, and the big jellyfishes. Man, I was in awe. My eyes welled up with tears. I'm such a sucker for creation.
So, I perform my play for my drama final on Tuesday. Haha, that will be interesting. I'm nervous. Mainly because I haven't memorized all of my lines and because I'm very frustrated with my teacher. But, hey, it'll be okay. I cleaned my room yesterday, it was so messy. It feels nice to wake up to a clean room. What's even better is that I don't trip over things if I have to go potty in the middle of the night. When Rose and I went to the aquarium, we got lost. So I called there to get directions, we were in Salinas (which is VERY ghetto, I would never reccomend ever going there, ever) and the lady got us even more lost. So I bought a map, but then I couldn't figure out how to use it so I was like,"Let's just go to the Chamber of Commerce." So we did, and then they gave us the right directions and then we got to Monterey. We also ate at Bubba Gump's Shrimp, even though I don't like shrimp, I had a hamburger. It was good. Anywho, I better get some shut eye. Talk to you later! Peace Out yo!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Calling in sick to work when you aren't sick is one of life's greater joys. :-)