Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Yay! I'm not sick anymore! I had a really bad hot flash today... darn meopause. Just kidding. :o) Another fun week, yesterday I went to these water slides at this lake. It was god times. Then after that I went to the beach and actually went in the water. It was so cold! But I'm so glad I went in, it was liberating. The today, I went and picked berries with Rose at Avila barn. Tonight, when I got home from work, I went into my room. I was kind of in a bad mood because my room is messy right now and I haven't done laundry in a while and I'm just tired, but then I looked on my bed and there was a note. It said,"I love you Jen. Love, Mother Hen." It made my night so much better, I was even motivated to do a load of laundry tonight! I love that woman, and I love that God knows the exact moment that I need that. Good night.

No comments: