Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finals are Over!!
And I can't tell you how happy I am. I still like school and all, but man, these past few weeks have been so crazy. First of all, I started my job at applebee's. It's way cool and all but it was hard to do both jobs and school too. Last week was the worst. It definitley taught me that there's no way I can do that in the fall. Crystal just left to go take her last final- when she gets home, we're gonna pop open a bottle of Martinelli's. Good times. Both Jamie and Crystal are going home tomorrow. That will be weird to be home alone. Good thing I'll have work to keep me occupied. So it's gonna start getting hot here. Next week it's supposed to be in the 90's. That will be fun. Maybe I'll go in the pool, Jamie always tries to get me to go in the pool but I never want to because ducks swim in it and it's really cold. But I think I can make an exception if it's going to be 90 degrees. Happy summer!

No comments: