Monday, May 30, 2005

Monday, Monday
Dude, this guy just walked by my house carrying a thing of flowers, I thought they were going to be for me but no luck. So, it's Monday, Memorial Day. A day that everyone is supposed to have off. I don't, and that sucks. But I have tomorrow off, so that should be good times. Ok, I am going to be completely honest right now. I am homesick. And not just a little bit, but there hasn't been a day that has gone by in the past 2 weeks where I haven't cried. I just miss people. I miss having a ton of friends who laughed at me, and valued me. I miss being new. I miss motherly love and compassion, I miss being tortialled and throwing weiners at people's condos. I miss not having to prepare meals and not being the first one up in the morning. I miss not being able to go to the beach when it's sunny, I miss not seeing the news anchors in the grocery store, I miss good strawberries, slip n slides, tri tip, family, orcutt burger breakfast, and so many other things. I feel like my heart is broken. I want this feeling of lonliness and emptiness to go away, but I don't know how to make it. Guys, this sucks.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jen, I know I'm not in Cali right now but I miss you girl. I'm sorry you are homesick right now. I kinda am, too. I pray that God will just take you into His loving arms and comfort you (and me). I love you SO much.