Monday, May 09, 2005

The Thunder Rolls
Yup, it's raining here in Sacramento. The good thing is, there is also thunder and lightning. I love it! I had a great weekend. Austen graduated, it was good times. I got to hang out with the Hough's and Steve. Oregon was so beautiful! Everything was green. It was nice.
Ugh, I just got the mail. I seriously get so many credit card applications. It's so dumb. And I hate how they are so hard to rip up because they always put that fake card in there, come on, you guys know what I'm talking about. So, I start working at Applebees tonight. I am so nervous! I know it will be fun though, especially because I get to work with one of my friends from Hume Lake. Good times.

2 comments:

Michael said...

OK I was thinking the same thing today! Those lame Credit Card offers! I get at least 3 per week. I am a desired man... And you are a desired woman. Hot stuff in that Applebee's uni. Just don't get a uni-brow.

Carrie said...

Hey Jen, I hope your first night of work went well. Love the uniform you look down right hot in it!! :-) Love you!