Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Flip Side
It seems that whenever I am in despair, something wonderful happens to remind me that I am never alone. Yesterday was that something wonderful. In the first place, I slept in until 1pm. That's right, but I was catching up on sleep... so it was okay. Then, I awoke to Crystal telling me that she didn't have to work anymore. I was so excited that I exclaimed, "I'll go anywhere with you!" And I hopped out of bed and got ready for a fun day with Crystal. We went to the mall and ate some sbarro. Yummy. Then we had coldstone, that's always a treat. After that, Crystal told me that I could invite 3 friends over for dinner because she was making Ben lasagne. So I chose Stephen, Stephanie, and Tad. It was way cool! We even took a walk afterwards in the American River rainforest/red light district. j/k. But it was so fun. I was happy with my choice. Then, I worked today but also got to hang out with Ric for a bit before he left for camp in PA. That was nice. And tomorrow, Crystal and I are going to go to Six Flags Water World (it's like hurricane harbor only it's like 2 miles away from our house) and go to a River Cats baseball game with our college group. What a day! It's so much excitemet, I don't know what to do. I can't even sleep!

The point of all of this is that God takes care of us. When we think that we can't handle anymore, He relieves us. He gives us just what we need to get by. In my case, it was a little quality time with Crystal and some grubbin' lasagna... among other things(MH). None of you can be replaced. Every friend that I have made has made a special imprint on my heart that will forever be with me. Thank you for those imprints, they help make up who I am. Wow, I sound so cheesy right now. :o) Anywho, happy Thursday!

No comments: