Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Basketball and Stuff
So, last night I chose option number 2- call up some friends. I had this burning desire to play basketball and I am very convincing when it comes to activities- so I convinced a few people to play. It was fun! At one point, it was 3 against 1. That was funny, and we still got beat. Oh well, what are you gonna do when you're playing with one of the Sacramento Kings? j/k After the big game, we walked across the street to Steve's house and watched the Bourne Identity and ate his food. Yum. When I got home, I was so happy. And to think, I could have missed out on that. I love friends, they're good to have. I worked at 5am today, kind of tired because I only slept for 3 hours, but it was worth it because I had fun last night. Also, I got off early because it was sooooo slow. Today at work was hilarious because no customers were coming in and we were just being silly. The song 867-5309 came on and my friend Becky and I just busted it out. It was great. After it was over I was like,"Man, I wish I could hear that song again." So our manager played it again and we all sang it. Good times. Then, after a while, he played it again. It was hilarious! That's my anthem for today. :o)
It's raining today, kind of sad. But, that's okay because all I feel like doing right now is relaxing. That's a good rainy day activity. I used to have a dog named Rainey. She was a black lab and chow mix. I loved her. :o(
Anywho, quote of the day.... "How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know."-Bourne Identity

No comments: