Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Traveling Pants
I'll admit it, I saw that movie last night. And you know what? I actually liked it! I laughed, I cried, it was a good one. You should all see it. I'm kind of bored right now, dare I say it. I have a few options that I have given myself to do but I doin't feel very motivated to do them. I just need to count to 3 and get up and do them. These are the options: go for a bike ride, call some friends up, scrapbook, go visit Arnold, finish Seinfeld season 4, do laundry, read, and that's about it. I'll eliminate the last three because frankly- I don't want to do those right now.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Well I do believe you called a friend up but she didn't answer her phone again! We will connect one of these days. I'm glad you liked the movie. My sis and I are going to go and see it soon. Love you!