Tuesday, February 14, 2006

After I write this I am going to eat some oreos
Well, maybe I won't eat oreos, but I will eat something because I am sooo hungry! I guess what i am really saying right now is that writing on my blog is more important that food. Hmmm. Anywho, I had a great weekend. Steph and Lori came down from Sactown to visit. We did a lot of fun things like: go to the zoo, go to the beach in SB, go to church, eat at the olive garden, go to Pismo, make ice cream, watch office space, walk to Kay's country kitchen and eat brunch, it was nice to have them here in my hood. Although I liked living in Sacramento, and I made a lot of good friends there, I never really felt at home. I feel at home here. It's nice. I finished my quilt. It's amazing. Well, at least I think it's amazing because I worked really hard on it. If anyone tells me otherwise, I don't think I can be friends with them. My next project will be more ambitious... I'll let you guys know when I start it. I had 2 job interviews on Friday, at Midstate bank, and Coast Hills. They both went well, I think, but we'll have to see if I get called back.
On Thursday morning, around 415am, I will be heading to SLO to get on plane to go to Oregon. I am very excited about this trip because not only do i get to see and hang with Reuben and his new friends, I get to see my aunt whom I haven't seen in about 7 years. I also really like flying, especially when they give you warm cookies. Well, my stomach is complaining I'm afraid I have to answer it's call. Peace to all. :o) Oh and happy valentine's day!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm glad I got to come and see you. It was cool to check out your hood and meet your friends and family. I hope to do it again real soon. Yah for good times!

Michael said...

Listen... Where have all the cowboys--I mean blogs gone?

Just saying.