Monday, February 06, 2006

La Vida Loca
Just kidding. Tonight, I successfully watched 4 and a half hours of television. Here is what I watched in order: Seinfeld, Jeopardy, Seinfeld, Skating with Celebs/Wife Swap, The Bachelor Paris. I feel a little guilty about it, but I'll get over it. I don't know if I've ever been this hooked on TV before. I mean there's Lost, American Idol, Skating with Celebs, The Bachelor, Survivor, I just can't quit watching. And I should probably go to bed right now, but I just drank a coke (sorry Michael) so I am kind of wired. In other news, I am making a quilt. It's not very big, just a baby quilt, but still. When I am working on it I never want to stop, but my grandma convinces me to so that's good. I'm glad I'm learning how to quilt, it's really relaxing and fun. Anywho, I'm pretty excited that some friends from Sac are coming down this weekend, it's going to be great. And then maybe on Valentine's Day, we'll order a heart shaped pizza.... yum. I just had to throw that in there. Good night y'all.

2 comments:

Steph said...

It's okay to be hooked on tv. I am hooked on MythBusters and American Chopper big time. To the point where I might need help.

And yes, we shall have much fun this coming weekend. I can't wait to check out the 805 and hang with you! :-D

Michael said...

Represent the 805 baby! But be sure that I can hang with your friends like Tanya did with Mr. Cooper.