Friday, February 24, 2006

Life is Fun Again
Ok, so I'm just going to say that I am very relieved right now. Number one, I got a job. Yay! It's at Coast Hills. I am very excited about it, and I start training this coming Monday. Number two, I am working on my second quilt which is turning out beautifully and I have all of the squares completed so it won't be long before the whole thing is done. Number three, I got to visit some great people in Oregon. These people included: Reuben Rawk Hough, Greg, and,my aunt and uncle and cousins. That was good times. Number four, a magical bill fairy paid my cell phone bill so that it didn't get turned off. Thank you magic fairy, you are truly wonderful. Number five, I get to go to a cal poly baseball game for FREE tonight and sit in box seats! I've always wanted to sit in those, and now I get to, for free! Number six, my dad is going to buy me new clothes for my new job tomorrow. Oh yeah! Ok, I think that's about all the excitement I can write about for now. Oh wait, there's one more.... a magical grocery fairy filled up my refrigerator with vanilla soymilk (my fav), it's a beautiful sight. :o)

2 comments:

Michael said...

Are you living with a fairy? Oh yeah, that's right Austen still lives there. Great news Jenn! Now all you need is Constantine (patooey!) to come back on Idol for your life to be perfect!

Fauf said...

Yay, I found you, Jenn! Now I can get to know you more before I commit to the BFF thing! :)