Friday, March 03, 2006

A Week at Work
Well, it was my first 40 hour week in a long while, and my first time working in 2 and a half months. I'm tired. I know I sound like such a baby right now, but I just wanted to be honest. I had training this week for Coast Hills, it has involved a LOT of videos, some internet class/test things, lecturing, playing hangman, and some other stuff. I get to start at the real deal next week. Very exciting. Anywho, that's enough about that. Tonight I went over to my grandma's and quilted. It was very fulfilling. A nice close to a busy week. Two special people are in town this week, lets give it up for Carrie and Tani. I would definitely like to spend some time with both of you. Well, I think that's all I've got. Tata.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm home!! Of course we'll hang out!!

Ashley said...

hey, which coast hills are you at? and do you think they would hire me>?

Fauf said...

Better not be working when I come to visit, BFF!