Saturday, March 11, 2006

New Week
Another week is over, wow. In theory, I'm a well trained "teller". I get to put my practice into action next week. I'm pretty excited about it. It's literally raining cats and dogs right now. (ok, maybe not literally, but I just like using that word when it's just ridiculous to use) There's a pile of hail outside that looks like snow, it's crazy! I even went outside and played in it for a bit. I'm glad I got to spend some time with visitors this week. I scrapbooked with Harry, went out to coffee with Tani, and saw a movie with Carrie. Good times. Carrie and I saw Failure to Launch last night. It was great. I think everyone who reads this should go see that movie, it will make you laugh A LOT. My plan this morning was to sleep in until 10. Sadly, I woke up at 7:30. At least I'm not tired. Well, I guess I don't have anything very exciting happening right now. HAve a good weekend friends!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That movie was great!! So glad I got to spend time with you Jen! I've missed you...

JazMarie said...

So Will calls me today (he's in SM helping his mom move to Grover), and asks if you work at Coast Hills!! He saw you! :o) How random! He should have said hi and then you could have told him he needs a haircut :O)