Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Movies
I used to HATE going to the movies. I just couldn't stand the thought of sitting in the same seat for 2+ hours, stuffing my face with crap, and paying 6+ dollars. But now, I'm ok with it. However, I am not okay with the movie that I saw on Saturday, The New World. It sucked! There was a collective moan of disapproval at the end of it. First of all, Tani fell asleep during it, Parker kept checking the time, I kept sighing, it was just bad. If I ever see Collin Ferrel in person, I am going to tell him to give me my six bucks back. I would not reccomend that movie to anybody. Ok, I think I'm done bashing The New World. On a happier note, we had a potluck at church tonight. I ate so much! (I know, I'm bad Michael) And I think that's about all I have to say tonight. I'm glad you were home this weekend Tani.

2 comments:

Michael said...

here is the truth and one lie---

Truth- The New World sucked.

Lie- We are getting skinnier by eating junk.

Steph said...

I hated the movies too. I think I saw more movies with you last year then I saw the 5 previous years combined. But then again, most were drive-in, and that was actually freaking fun!

As for Colin Farrel, he is hawt, but he speaks like a 3rd grader who discovered swearing for the first time. Too bad too, because I used to really like him before he opened his mouth.