Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cold Hands, Warm Heart?
My hands are definitely cold right now, I don't know if the second is true though. Just kidding. My mom is out of jail. We don't know if she'll have to go back or not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I feel like I've been doing a lot of waiting lately. I took one of those career personality tests last night. Wow, was that exciting. I scored highest in personal services and social services (isn't that the same thing?) and lowest in science. I scored higher in math than I did in science. What is that? I like science, I think it's interesting. Guys, I don't know what I am going to do. It's really starting to frustrate me. I have so many friends who already have their careers or families, and I just feel lost. I know I'm still "young", but I'm not going to stay that way. I want to go to school, but for what? Don't worry, I am not quitting school or anything, but I just feel aimless right now. I think I can finally understand why some people just pick a major that they don't even really care about, just to get their degree. I'm not saying that I'm going to do that either, but I just don't know what to do. I don't have a job right now, so i've just been kind of helping out around the house and stuff, I really like it. I wish I could make a job out of it, but alas, I can't. Well, I think I'm done blabbing. Keep it real guys.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Who says you have to pick right now? I say, do what makes you happy and don't look back. Sometimes we get way to wrapped up in what others are doing. It's not about the path they are on, it's about you, and your happiness. I say take some time and really figure it and don't just do something because you feel like you have too.