Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today
It all started at 9:38am when I called Michael. I was supposed to call him when I woke up so that we could go to breakfast, and that's what time I woke up. We went to IHOP and had a spectacular breakfast where we then proceeded to Wal-Mart and bought friendship slippers. That was fun. After that he convinced me to go to Santa Barbara with him to see an old friend. That was also good times. Just like back in the old skool days. After that we had a thrilling drive home and then Michael dropped me off at home where I put on my slippers (aka: house shoes) and sat around for a bit. Then I ate great hamburgers and headed off to Woodstocks for dollar pint night, oh yeah! Except for that I didn't drink anything. I arrived there with Deirdre, Kevin, and Austen, and we were met by: Billy, JD, Nelly, a bunch of Billy's friends and the vip guest.... John. It was quite fun (even though there were a bunch of people screaming and yelling because of the football game going on). Then we had an exciting drive home where we talked about weed and premarital sex, and how college ruined me, and about some other things too that I can't really remember but they were really funny at the time. Now I am about to go to bed to get some rest because I'm going to the second most happiest place on earth tomorrow.... Disneyland. I haven't figured out what the first happiest place is, but I'm pretty sure it's not Disneyland. Anywho, that was today.

Austen-"Kevin, how do you feel about vaginas?"
Kevin-"The giants?"

1 comment:

Steph said...

You live a wild, crazy and exciting life my friend! Sounds like good times!