Monday, January 23, 2006

Insanity
If I could choose one word to describe my life right now, it would be insanity. Do I have a job? No. Am I going to school? Not technically. Is my life a complete mess? Yes. I know that God wants me here, in Santa Maria, but I am so tired of it. It seems like every week, something new gets added to my plate. But it's not something good like cake or corn on the cob, it's something horrible like they would have on fear factor. Except for the fact that I am not going to get $10,ooo dollars if I consume it, I am just going to get heartache.

1 comment:

Michael said...

No joke. Your life is insane. I am really glad you are home. I wasn't sure how things would be with you back here, but I am SO thankful for you being here. I am glad that we are buddies and can talk to each other about pretty much all of it. I'm here for you girl.