Monday, January 02, 2006

Mrs. Hough is Making Cookies
Oh the beauty of rainy days. I can't tell you how much "comfort food" I have already consumed today. I have been an organizing fool too. Yesterday was quite fun because I stayed in my pajamas all day long and didn't even go outside. It was awesome. But today, I just didn't feel like doing that again, so I woke up pretty early (around 9:30) and watched some of the Rose Parade. Then I did some other stuff. And now, I am sitting here watching Mother Hen make beautiful cookies, I can't wait to eat them. I think I'll start my job search tomorrow. That will be exciting. I hope I don't end up getting a boring job that I don't like, that would stink.
Yuck, I just saw a preview for that new movie that's coming out "Hostel". That is some scary stuff. The preview alone makes me scared. Anywho, just thought I'd say that.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Can I come over and have some cookies?

Michael said...

I haven't even seen that preview and I go to the theatre like once a week. These are dark and difficult times, even for Shrubbers. I'm Eric the Shrubber.