Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Come and get your love
I don't know why I was compelled to make that the title of my blog, I just like that song.
So, I sent to Sacramento last weekend, good times. I had a blast spening time with old friends, adn I even made some new ones too. Buca Di Beppo is an amazing place to eat at, especially if you have a big group of people, I felt like I was in Italy. To top it all off, not only did I get to hang with Rickory this weekend, he also came to Santa Maria on Monday night. He brought a friend from Kentucky with him, Steve. He's pretty cool, he went to In and Out for the first time yesterday. Sadly, he compared it to McDonalds even after Ric and I explained that it's basically blasphemy to compare In and Out to McDonalds, we'll see if he goes to Heaven. :o) Summer is almost here! I am very excited about this because that means: I move in with Farah, my sister has a baby, it's warm, and lots of other things too. Let me just say that I can't wait for tonight- season finale of LOST. The suspense is killing me people! I really hope they get rid of Michael soon, he is way too evil now. Welp, I suppose it's time for me to stop writing.... kepp it real my friends.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I will not read this Taylor Hicks-loving blog again. Nor will read it as it gives away details to LOST. You need to put spoiler warnings. I hate it so much.

Fauf said...

My bff, I cannot wait to move in with you too! Hooray for summer!