Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MCoram Deo and all that jazz
The theme for college retreat this year was Coram Deo which means before the face of God. The main thing I took away from it was- How do I live my life everyday before God's face? So that's the practical question that I am going to ask myself everyday. Good times.
Two more days until Sacramento! I even made some cd's for the road. I guess I don't really have anything else to say. More shout outs? Ok, I suppose......
Tani- Thanks for finally getting your triple barrell out of my car. :o)
Michael- Thanks for awakening my heart to crunchy peanut butter.
Farah- I LOVED your blog about the kids day lie. I commend you for unmasking the lie that everyday is kid's day.
Steph-Thanks for changing the sushi plans. Seriously, it means a lot. I really hate sushi and sushi bars.
Ashli-Sorry I'm not going to be a yg tonight to laugh with you. :o( Good job for going back to school, I think it's a greeeat idea (in Tony the Tiger's voice).
My dear Bottelsen Friends-I think about you guys all the time and remember the good times we had working together. I still don't know where the stick of big red is!

That's all for now, once again- I'm sorry if I left anyone out.

2 comments:

Steph said...

You're lucky I like you, or I would have made you eat that sushi and like it! :-)

I can't wait, tomorrow night! Wha-hoo!!!

Fauf said...

I've never care much for crunchy peanut butter. Guess we'll know whose is whose when we room together! haha