Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Saturday!
This morning I woke up and forgot what day it was. When I realized it was Saturday, I pretty much freaked out because I had to get ready for work. That's how my day started. Did you know that they make rockstar energy drinks with guava juice in them? They do, and I'm drinking one right now. Yum. I started school, good times. I think I'm going to like it. I even get my very own career counselor! It's a pretty sweet deal. For one of my classes, we have to read this book called "A Gift From the Sea". I'm pretty excited about it, I think I'll go read it at the beach. Maybe the sea will give me a gift too. :o) Hopefully it's not a rip tide! It's almost time for Thanksgiving!!!! Have you guys seen that SNL skit with the Thanksgiving time song? It's hilarious! Lately, I've been thinking about what it would be like to sell everything I "own" and just travel for a while. I would probably never do it, but it's an exciting thought. I wish I were more daring and risky. Just a thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs because they pretty much reflect your thoughts.

JazMarie said...

yay for school! I'm such a sap, but I think I'll never be done with it. I'm a lifer for learning! I pray all the details work out!

Anonymous said...

Farah's says you need a new Blog. Don't shoot me, I'm the messenger.
~Parker