Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Smell Good
Seriously, I do. Ok, enough of that. The coolest thing happened to me last night, I went to the grocery store and decided that I should only spend $23.00. When I went to pay for them, it came out to $23.16! Those were the Lord's groceries! :o) We rearranged our living room this weekend. Farah wasn't very excited about it at first, but she caught on. It looks amazing. I pretty much never want to leave it now. Especially today because it's so cold outside. Bleck. I started school. It's pretty much random. I have this one class that is just crazy. Last week was about science, this week is about something else. It's a shmorgus board (I know I didn't spell that right) of learning. I just hope this year goes by fast! Maybe I'll do some shout outs....
Ashli-You have constantly been on my mind and in my prayers. I hope this tragedy will make you cling to God and Jason. I love you!
Farah-Yeah, you're pretty much the best thing ever.
Shaw-I watched the music video for smelly cat today, hilarious! You're a good bf to the bff, I'm glad you're in my life in this season of friendship.
Tani-It was refreshing to spend time with you on Sunday. I love you!
Parker-No ring, no wedding.
Jaz-I miss the good ol' days of the living Christmas tree, remember when you fainted? That was scary! Hope all is well in Bako. :o)
A-Bomb-When are you going to come home and get some afternoon delight? It better be soon!
Hef-I never realized that you have something in common with Hugh Hefner... I miss you! You were in my dream last night, you made me a cake. Do dreams come true? :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am warmed up to the new living room, except for the coffee-table bench!

JazMarie said...

I miss New Horizons! I think of you every night when I put on my blue mickey mouse booties that you gave me. They still keep my toes nice and warm :o) I get to think of you every winter, I don't wear socks to bed in the summer, lol.

JazMarie said...

ok, sorry for two comments but you are too funny! It must be a day of smelling good because this teacher that I carpool with kept on smelling her arm. When I asked her why she said she liked her fabric softener and couldn't stop smelling herself!

Anonymous said...

You know, I think I smell the opposite of good. Like Bad. Not sure why. Maybe the stink of this town sourrounds me. Also, I have decided that you shall get no ring. Its official. NO RING. I hate the ring. The RING IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE NEW RING!
~Parker

Steph said...

Jackie pointed out I shared a nickname with the king of swing.. I was like thanks, haha.

How about I buy you a cookie at the bakery on Main Street when I see you in like 2 weeks? I don't know how easy it would be to build a cake in the hotel room. :-)

Ashley said...

hey Jenn! thankyou for keeping us in your prayers.I didnt even need to ask God for his comfort, he was just there from the start of everything. Isnt he amazing. well take care! thanks again!