Tuesday, January 23, 2007

LiFe
I feel drained. I don't even know why. Right now I would love to be sleeping underneath my amazing electric blanket with no worries or cares. Praise the Lord that I don't have to work on Saturday! I can't wait to sleep in and veg. I'm not too sure if I'm going to the wedding, but don't tell Randy and Chelsea that I didn't go because I was tired. Haha, that would be sad. I read an article yesterday about January 22nd being the most depressing day of the year. And I'll admit it, I've had some pretty horrible January 22nds. But I've come to the conclusion that I can make the day whatever I want it to be, even in tough circumstances. I'm still tired though. :o) Can't change that much.
Tonight I have a class called "Social Movements of the 60's" pretty exciting. I bet it's going to be out of control! I can't wait, and I'm not being sarcastic at all. Seriously.

5 comments:

JazMarie said...

lol, you sound like william and his history classes!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a new blog. Sorry life is draining you. Glad to be your roomie.

Ashley said...

yay for new blogs! dont worry I wont tell them..just hope they dont ever read that blog! I love you Jenn!

Anonymous said...

WRITE A NEW STINKIN' BLOG ALREADY! (or I may send Twinkie the Kid to torment you!)

Anonymous said...

Fine labor away with no help, may your fingers fall off! Ya your fingers. Fall off.

Sweet, Ill email James to see if they can be stored at the church.