Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Spontaneous Driving and Other Stuff
On Sunday I didn't have anything to do. Well, actually, I have plenty of things I should have done, but nothing I really wanted to do. When I was driving home from O-town, I looked out and admired the mountains (to Farah, hills) that surround Santa Maria and thought, "I wonder what's out there." So I decided to go and see. I called up my partner in adventure, Tani, and asked if she wanted to go with me. She gave in to my crazy idea and came. It was awesome! I just started driving and had no idea where exactly I was going, or even where I was going to end up. After a couple of hours, we decided to take a detour onto this dirt road to see where it went. We had to drive kind of slow because we were in the Jett, and I didn't want to ruin it. It was pretty amazing because as we drove higher and higher, the sun was setting. It started to get dark so I decided to turn around, we didn't have any cell reception and we were pretty much in the middle on nowhere. It was a great experience. On the way home we listened to Boyz 2 Men and sang all the words to "I'll make love to you" at least Tani did... I didn't remember all of them.
So when I woke up yesterday and went out to my car I had a flat tire. You know what I did about it? I changed it all by myself! Well, actually, some guy from Volkswagen had to come and take off an anti-theft bolt because I didn't have the part, but that's all he did I promise! I felt pretty good about it. Yes men, I am single. :o) Anyway, I had a great weekend, I even saw my nephew, he's growing so much! Hope you guys have a good week! Much love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you're starting to evolve into a superhero! Myabe that could be the gist of our sitcome: "My Roomie, the Superhero"

JazMarie said...

you should have driven through the mountains and into bako :o)I'm glad you had a good time. Changing tires really is empowering, huh!?