Wednesday, January 03, 2007

One
I had lunch with mother hen today. It was good, we went to Stinky's Grill. We talked about life and such, she always cuts deep into my heart when we talk. I was thinking, am I going to be happy in one job? I love my job now, but I know I wouldn't want to make it my "career." Am I really going to find one job that I will want to do for the rest of my working life? Am I really going to find one man who I will love and who will love me for the rest of my life? Am I going to find one cause to live for (besides Jesus)? I'm just wondering about this stuff. I know I shouldn't be worried, and I'm not, I'm just wondering. In other news, the party at the Swenson's rocked! I played dance dance and pretty much ruled supreme. 80's music is on at work right now and I'm loving it! "We belong to the city..." Happy weekend my friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chandler: "This was just supposed to be a temp job."
Monica: "You've been at this job for 5 years."
Chandler: "I know, but if I accept this promotion then I have to admit this is what I do."

Michael said...

Bea Arthur says having lunch with Hens is ok as long as it isn't at KFC. I'm just saying. Yeah. Anyway

JazMarie said...

yay for the first blog of the year!!

Ashley said...

You will find that man. As for the job thing, its hard to say. I know what you mean though. I love all my jobs at first, then after awhile I hate it! anyway, good luck. Have fun on your snowboarding trip.