Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sometimes I still swallow my gum.
It's true, I still swallow my gum sometimes. I don't really know if what "they" say about gum staying in your digestive system for a million years is true, but I'll take my chances. Once again, I'm writing this at work, it's bringing a little sunshine to my day. Is it always going to be like this? Will I eventually end up despising every job I ever have? I started thinking about jobs that I think I would like and that I wouldn't get bored with. Here are a few:

1)Professional Nap Taker

2)Hanging out at Hume forever

3)Hanging with my girls from Hume all day

4)Going hiking everyday and getting paid for it

5)Being a DJ sounds kind of exciting

6)Visiting different towns/states/countries

That's all I can think of right now. Please pray that God will change my attitude about my job. Thanks guys. Love you!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Other job you should consider:

House cleaner and professional TV Watcher

Anonymous said...

Your dream job: Backup singer on the Barry Gibbs' Talk Show