Monday, August 13, 2007

Week of Utter Insanity
I have a feeling that this week is going to be c to the razy. I see it in the forecast. It's not a bad crazy though, I just probably won't get very much rest and all that jazz. Let's see, I watched the meteor shower last night. It wasn't really a "shower" of meteors, but I saw enough to keep me satisfied until next year. There was this one (ok, four) that made me cry a little. Sometimes I just get overwhelmed by what God does. Even a little shooting star is amazing. I hope I never lose that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome!


Want to move to bakersfield?
Jaz

Morgan Jane said...

I love you Jenn and your passion for creation and that God that created it! I hope you never lose it either. In other news...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I tried to myspace you, but subsequently got kicked off the internet everytime I went to your page. Jeez.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday? ahhhhh. I didnt know!! At one point I was going to order you an office shirt..but I didnt have any money..hmm. im sorry. anyway, love you jenn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"Craziness cancels out laziness."

(I just felt like that could be one of those wise sayings by someone like Ben Franklin or something.)