Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Computer Lab
My class about gangs is getting really old. I decided to come into the computer lab for a while and do all kinds of exciting things like: check my myspace, surf the www, write a new blog, read the latest Creed Thoughts, the list goes on. Good times. Remember the old days in the school computer lab? Oregon Trail rocked my world! Sometimes I would put curse words on the grave sites... oh the good ol' days. Let's see, I'm wasting some good time here, what should I talk about. I'm going to see Tani next weekend in Santa Cruz, very exciting. We're even going to the boardwalk. I hope next week flys by because I can hardly wait for Saturday.
I've been working at a different branch this week and it has been amazing. I want to stay there. I would miss my friends at the other (ghetto) branch, but this branch is so nice and clean and slower. I'm so torn! I'm definitley praying about it, we'll see what God does. I wonder what they're doing in my class right now. I really don't want to go back in there. If they watch a video, I am so leaving.
My nephew says "cookie" now. It's so cute. He's my little cookie monster. It's funny what endearing names we call children: monster, squirt, pumpkin, doll, princess. When you get older, it wouldn't be so nice to call someone a monster or squirt. My dad still calls me pumpkin sometimes, I wonder when that will stop. I don't mind, it's just funny sometimes. I think I'll think of something new to call my kids. That would be fun.
Well, I should get back to class I suppose. I love you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so stinking excited for you to get here! I can't wait to spend the whole weekend with you like the good old days! I just ordered the cutest rainboots ever from Target! I love them and can't wait for them to get here...but not as much as I love you and am excited to see you! Hopefully they will be here next week so you can see them. I think you will love them! Woo-hoo! Yay for you coming to Santa Cruz!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to sign my name! Love you!
~Tanya

Michael said...

Oh my gosh Jenn. You are hysterical. I have been out of the blogging community due to a wardrobe--I mean internet malfunction. So yeah... I'm all about your blog now! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Here's some names you could call your kids:
ghourd
drip
countess
goblin

Just some alternatives