Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oompa Loopma Doopity Dawsome....
I wrote a new blog and that's totally awesome. Yeah, so pretty much, I'm not really sure what I'm going to write about. I just are some really good potato soup. I love fall. Definitely a soup season. Today, Joy and I went to Oso Flaco. For those of you who don't habla espanol, that means "skinny bear." I'm not a skinny bear after that soup I just had. Oh man. It was incredibly windy. The sand stung our legs and we could have died today. The waves were crazy. I'm not even kidding. It was fun though. Joy is a cool kat.
I got a new Bible. I had to buy it for my class that starts next week. I'm excited because it's the new living translation and I've always wanted to buy it, now I had an excuse to. Good times. Esther the cat is gone. I think she's dead, but Mrs.Hough just thinks she found a new home. If she doesn't come back by next week, I'm going to plan a funeral. I loved that cat. She was so overweight and cuddly.
Work. We decorated for Halloween today. Well, I didn't do it, but my friends did. It's pretty sweet, you guys should come by and see it. By the way, I would really like to receive that raven Michael. You know how much I love that bird.
Well, I think that's all I've got right now. God is good.

5 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

You crack me up Jenn. How was Santa Cruz???

Anonymous said...

So this is what goes on in your brilliant mind!

Steph said...

Maybe I will make soup for your visit next week....

Anonymous said...

so good to hear from you! What are you going to be for halloween?

Jaz

p.s. I agree, God is good!

Carrie said...

I love you Jen!